Recipe by Chef Jacquie
- Juice of 1 large lemon (2-3 ounces)
- 10 fresh mint leaves, chopped fine
- 2-3 ounces of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of honey
To make Vinaigrette
Add all ingredients in a sealed jar or container and shake vigorously until well blended.
- 1 small package of Arugula
- 1 (8 ounce) pack of strawberries, rinsed, stemmed and sliced
- 12 mint leaves, cut into chiffonade strips
- 1 small package of soft goat cheese, crumbled
To make salad
In a large bowl add salad, strawberries and mint. Pour half the vinaigrette in and toss salad to coat completely, if needed add more vinaigrette.
Place a large mound of salad in the center of a chilled salad plate. Top with goat cheese and a little drizzle of vinaigrette.